Ineffective discharge planning and poor transitions of care are key safety and quality issues for patients.
Poor patient transitions that stem from ill-informed discharge planning, result in patient safety and quality of care issues.
- Inability to manage transitions safely, effectively, and efficiently
- Quality and timeliness of discharge processes
- Discharge documentation
- Timely patient follow-ups
- Avoidable delays
Strata Health improves patient transitions
Strata Health’s desktop and tablet platforms allow healthcare providers to match their patients to the best post-acute care providers at the right time, which results in improved patient transitions.
Strata Health helps case managers:
- Streamline inefficient manual processes
- Inform better decisions
- Ensure quality transitions of care
- Promote greater accountability
- Improve workflows and outcomes
How To Get Started
Connect With Strata Health
Fill out this form with a brief description of your needs, and we will contact you shortly to get the ball rolling.
Features and Benefits Demonstration
See how Strata Health optimizes the transitions of care process with streamlined workflows, referral automation and digital tools. To see our software in action, contact the Strata Health team today.
Our platform will continually improve patient outcomes, from patient flow to fewer readmissions.