Inadequate discharge planning and poor transitions of care are key safety and quality issues for patients. Poor patient transitions that stem from ill informed discharge planning, result in patient safety and quality of care issues.
- Inability to manage transitions safely, effectively and efficiently
- Quality and timeliness of discharge processes
- Discharge documentation
- Timely patient follow-ups
- Avoidable delays
Strata Health’s desktop and tablet platform allows healthcare providers to match their patients to the best post-acute care providers at the right time, which results in improved patient transitions.
Strata Health helps case managers:
- Streamline inefficient manual processes
- Inform better decisions
- Ensure quality transitions of care
- Promote greater accountability
- Improve workflows and outcomes
How To Get Started
Connect With Strata Health
Fill out this form with a brief description of your needs and we will contact you shortly to get the ball rolling.
Visualize Your Solutions
Learn how Strata Health’s integrated software provides a better solution for patient engagement, case management, and post-acute care provider workflows in the transitions of care process.
Our solution is designed to improve patient outcomes in transitions of care, from patient choice compliance to fewer readmissions.