Hospital beds are occupied by patients who no longer meet the criteria to reside and are therefore contributing to delayed discharges (delayed transfers of care), hospital overcrowding, system inefficiencies and poor outcomes.
Common Delayed Transfer of Care Problems
- Finding the most appropriate discharge destination for patients (matching patient needs to resource)
- Making informed referral decisions based on available capacity
- Chasing caregivers and care providers for follow-up
- Overcoming administrative burdens and repetitive processes as staff shortages persist
Our Robust Solution
Our robust solution serves as a one-stop shop to manage the complete transition of care process in just a few clicks.
- Open Strata Health from the electronic health record (EHR)
- Match the patient to appropriate and available care options
- Send and track referrals digitally
- Transition the patient with automated processes
Strata Health helps health care workers:
- Streamline inefficient manual processes through supportive RPA
- Reduce variation in care plans
- Close the circle of care (full transparency on where the patient is within their journey)
- Inform better decisions
- Ensure quality transitions of care
- Promote greater accountability
- Improve workflows and outcomes
Strata Health’s software platform uses real-time data to match your patient’s health information to the best community care available within their geographical area, which results in improved patient transitions.Schedule a Demo
How To Get Started
Connect With Strata Health
Fill out this form with a brief description of your needs and we will contact you shortly to get the ball rolling.
Visualize Your Solutions
Learn how Strata Health’s integrated software provides a better solution for patient engagement, case management, and post-acute care provider workflows in the transitions of care process.
Our solution is designed to improve patient outcomes in transitions of care, from patient choice compliance to fewer readmissions.