Poor patient outcomes due to a lack of patient engagement during discharge planning.
- Patients / families refusing to leave hospital
- Patient wishes or preferences not heard
- Clinicians not understanding the real underlying reasons for repeated hospital visits (loneliness, tripping hazards, etc.)
Strata Health enables clinicians and patients to be more mutually involved in their care. Strata Health’s software platform uses real-time data to help engage patient choice and match your patient’s health information to the best care available in their geographical area.
Strata Health helps care providers:
- Generate provider lists across multiple care types and settings
- Instantly create custom care options tailored to the patient’s unique needs and preferences
- Empower patients to make informed decisions about their care
- Seamlessly document patient choice directly to the patient’s medical record
- Patients and their families start to take part in their care rather relying on the state to provide
How To Get Started
Connect With Strata Health
Fill out this form with a brief description of your needs and we will contact you shortly to get the ball rolling.
Visualize Your Solutions
Learn how Strata Health’s integrated software provides a better solution for patient engagement, case management, and post-acute care provider workflows in the transitions of care process.
Our solution is designed to improve patient outcomes in transitions of care, from patient choice compliance to fewer readmissions.