Care coordinators can now send and manage referrals using Strata Send without leaving their EHR workflow
Strata Health is proud to announce that our SMART on FHIR application is now seamlessly integrated with the Epic EHR, enabling care coordinators to send and manage electronic referrals without leaving their familiar workflow. Strata Send empowers clinicians to initiate, send, review, and complete any referral or request electronically within the EHR, simplifying referral management, care coordination, and discharge planning.
Here’s what you can accomplish with our SMART on FHIR app:
- Create, send and manage post-acute referrals directly within your EHR for a more efficient discharge process.
- Seamlessly incorporate clinical data into the referral packet.
- Automate labor intensive processes around transitioning patients.
- Secure messaging with post-acute providers for improved communication.
- Embedded within EPIC eliminating need to log-in to multiple platforms/systems.
Strata Send’s seamless integration streamlines the referral process, ensuring that patient care is coordinated efficiently and effectively. By notifying chosen post-acute care providers instantly, Strata Send allows providers to receive and review electronic referrals via the Strata Health dashboard. Referring case managers can easily track and manage the referral directly from the EHR, eliminating the need for manual follow-ups and communication.
We are proud to be among the select few SMART on FHIR applications available via the Epic Connection Hub. To download our app, talk to your IT department today. To learn more about Epic Systems, visit their website at https://www.epic.com/.
For further information about Strata Health and our SMART on FHIR application, contact us.