ACMA Webinar: Patient Choice, Transitions of Care and the end of the PHE
The end of the Public Health Emergency is coming May 11, and many of the waivers are set to expire. As you prepare to return to pre-PHE practices, join Strata Health for an overview of the history, current state, and expected re-enactment of CMS-issued rule? CMS-33-17-F and associated Conditions of Participation (CoPs).
During this 60-minute session, you will learn:
- CMS Regulations affecting transitions to post-acute care, including Patient Choice and documentation requirements.
- How to build and enact a plan to support these regulations once waivers are lifted.
- Methods for documenting adherence to CMS regulations.
- How accreditation boards are increasing emphasis on patient engagement in the transitions of care process.
- How patient engagement impacts outcomes and hospital-monitored metrics, such as re-admissions, avoidable delays, and length of stay.
+ Earn 1 ECU credit!
To register, visit the ACMA website.