2023 Leadership and Physician Advisor Conference (LPAC)
Join Strata Health U.S. for a dynamic panel discussion at the ACMA 2023 Leadership & Physician Advisor Conference on October 18, 2023, where we’ll explore the digital revolution sweeping through healthcare.
Panel Discussion: Leading Change to Drive Digital Transformation in Health Care
Although digital transformation can be daunting, it’s not a challenge we can afford to ignore. When it comes to improving transitions of care, digital technologies must be part of the solution. Literature shows that patients expect a digital experience at every point of the care journey, and case managers prefer to use technology to automate and accomplish redundant tasks and processes. The digital revolution is speeding up, and those who fall behind risk losing patients to more up-to-date competitors and losing staff to burnout and frustration. In this session, you’ll hear from leaders within hospitals, health systems and post-acute facilities on how they successfully led their organizations through digital transformation and change at the people and process levels. They share lessons learned, critical elements of successful change efforts and advice on how to truly create a culture of innovation that is free from fear of failing, of the new and of the unfamiliar.
- Identify top challenges within diverse settings.
- Compare approaches to address issues through digital transformation.
- Examine best practices in successful change management for digital transformation.
- Describe how technology can impact outcomes and enhance organizational key performance metrics.
Meet Our Panelists
- Pamela Foster, LCSW, MBA, ACM-SW Vice President, Care Coordination / Administration, HonorHealth
- Sasha Hollman, MSN, RN, CENP Director, Post-Acute Care, Case Management, Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- Marmmett Horton, MSW, ACM-SW Senior Vice President and General Manager, Strata Health
Join us on October 18-20, 2023. RSVP and register now. To learn more, visit the conference website.