London, UK – May 25th, 2018 – Like most services on the Internet, Strata Health UK Ltd, has been updating our Terms of Service recently to ensure compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) privacy law that went into effect on May 25, 2018.
The great news is that Strata Health Solutions products were built with privacy in mind, and as such Strata has always respected your private data – allowing immediate GDPR privacy law compliance.
As part of our GDPR compliance program, here is a summary of what Strata has done to protect your data:
• All the Strata databases are fully pseudo-anonymized
• Data Residency is a key concept for our hosting services. Strata never transfers data across geographic boundaries unless there is a data sharing agreement in place with our clients that explicitly requires it to be done.
• The Strata platform has been built with consent management features that allows individual records to be locked down easily and includes background auditing and alerting once enabled.
• Consent requirements are highlighted to all users when accessing this system to ensure that consent has been given before entering information into our system.
• The Strata system uses industry recognized standards for interoperability to ensure it can communicate with any other system in the health care spectrum.
• Strata has developed processes to ensure any individual can opt-in or opt-out at any time and can request a full disclosure of the information we hold.
Strata Health UK Ltd, is committed to continuous improvement, and all our policies and processes are regularly reviewed and updated to meet the needs of our clients and the individuals whose data is stored in our systems.
About Strata Health
Since 2001, Strata Health has been developing and delivering custom software for health and social services which has helped over 1.2 million patients worldwide get the care they need faster. The intelligent software creates transparency between traditionally segregated care settings, allowing clinical users to quickly match and refer patients to the best possible care option based on their specific needs.
The proprietary solutions are used by provincial and regional health authorities across Canada, the UK, Australia and France with such clients as Alberta Health Services, Toronto Central LHIN and NHS Cumbria seeing dramatic results in operational efficiencies and patient outcomes. Strata Health is a privately held company with a head office in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and satellite offices that support their international operations. For more information, visit stratahealth.co.uk.