Software Support Analyst – Contract Position
Work Hours: Must be flexible within business hours across Canada – 8 hours per day/40 Hour work week (6:00AM-5:00PM)
Contract Dates: January 8th 2019 – October 31st 2019
As a knowledge expert, the Software Support Analyst works closely with the Client Services, Software & Business Development and Quality Assurance teams to investigate client facing application incidents/issues, escalate client development priorities, raise awareness of software deficiencies and development opportunities. Special projects are often assigned to the Software Support Analyst, which may involve occasional travel to client sites, investigation & analysis of data and client report development.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a knowledge expert for the Strata Health product suite
- Administering Tier 1-3 support activities such as answering usage questions and troubleshooting reported software problems in both French and English
- Proactively working with clients to verify software and/or network behavior
- Preparing ad-hoc reports via SQL as requested by the client.
- Maintaining and tracking all client related activities
- Preparing and maintaining client software databases
- Support call centre operation via after hours telephone pager
Core Job Performance Metrics:
- Ability to work as part of a team and execute job duties to targeted outcomes within a fast paced environment
- Ability to support published Strata Health cultural values within a growing team
- Ability to add value, flexibility and innovation to base job duties. We value independent thinking.
Core Applicant Attributes:
- Demonstrated oral/written communication skills in both French and English
- Understanding of incident and problem management life-cycle.
- Preference given to applicants with a University / College Degree
- Must be well versed in different Operation Systems, Internet Web-Browsers, Google Docs and MS Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to work positively in a dynamic team environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Enthusiastic work ethic with ability to translate broad instructions to action and achieve successful outcome
Strata Health appreciates all responses, and thanks you for your interest but only appropriate applicants will be contacted for interviews. Strata Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for their interest.